It’s been less than 24 hours since we launched our website. I’m very pleased with the response.
If you’re not registered, see this post.
Of the 16 registered users besides me, only two have added any content, Jim Alderson and John Ackerman. I invite all hands to please consider adding a blog post about a memory of issue relevant to the rest of the Conserver community. Here’s how registered users do that:
1. Log in using the Username and Password fields on the right side of the page.
2. The login section will then say Welcome [your username]. Under that you’ll see Dashboard. Click on that.
3. In the far upper left of the page you’ll see Posts. Click on that.
4. Under Posts you’ll see Add new. Click on that.
5. The Post editing interface will open up. Give your post a title and write your piece in the content area.
6. When you’re finished writing, click Submit for Review.
If you’ve ever used a word processor you’ll be able to use the Post interface.
Please don’t edit or change anyone else’s content. If you have a problem with it, use the comment feature in the actual post or contact them or me and we’ll take care of it.
Do not mess with the Comments or Contact sections. You are, however, encouraged to edit your own profile, especially the Biographical Info box. Feel free to change your password any time.
We all look forward to hearing from you.
3 thoughts on “Get the ball rolling”
Thank you Monie for your efforts to get this site going. I know its lot of work.
Thank You Monie for building this site. I know how much it takes to do it and I appreciate your efforts.
Thanks, Scott. I’ve been wanting to create this site for years, especially since the two Facebook pages took off. I realized there were so many people who would never benefit from the online community because they don’t use Facebook.