This is a work in progress!
The look and feel will come together and improve over time.
This is your website.
The success of USSConserver.org depends on the contributions of her crew, family and friends. This is a community project. All hands are encourage to contribute stories, reflections, facts, dates, suggestions and ideas.
Instructions for becoming a contributor are as follows:
- Click Register on the right column of this page
- Fill in all the fields. Please put something in the About Yourself box, especially your time on board and role on ship. I need to feel comfortable that you are indeed a shipmate and not some spammer. Thanks!
- Click Submit
- Check your inbox for a verification email message
- Click the link to verify your account
- That link will take you to a page that informs you that an administrator (me) will review the account. I’ll be alerted that a new user has registered and I’ll approve it as soon as I can get to a computer.
Once your account has been approved, you will be able to post on the blog – the home page of the site. Again, the post will be reviewed and approved if appropriate.
If you have any questions about this process, please submit via the Contact page form.
Donations are accepted. Please consider a small non tax deductible contribution to the maintenance of this website. Click the Donate button located at the right.
I look forward to your input.