USS Conserver Reunion — Jacksonville, Florida — April 26–29, 2018
DoubleTree by Hilton – Jacksonville Riverfront.
1201 Riverplace Boulevard
Jacksonville, Florida 32207
Please note that to be considered registered for the reunion, you must complete the registration form (below) and pay the registration fee of $50.
Room reservations can be made:
- By phone (available 24 hours a day) to 1-800-222-8733 and be sure to ask for “USS Conserver”
- By Internet—click on this link
Reservations must be made before midnight on March 30, 2018.
Nightly room rates per adult are:
1 — $99.00
2 — $99.00
3 — $109.00
4 — $119.00
- Rates will be available 3 days before and after the reunion dates — April 23 – May 2
- Add $20 per night to guarantee a room on the riverfront
- Junior suites are $139.00/night — come with refrigerator and microwave
- Regular rooms with refrigerators are available first come-first served
- Parking is complimentary
- Breakfast is included
- Room rates apply three days before and after the reunion
- The hotel allows attendees to bring food and beverages into the hospitality room
The buffet meal included with your registration fee features:
- Chicken Marsala
- London Broil
- Mixed Vegetable Medley
- Broccoli and Mushrooms
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Wild Rice Pilaf
- New York Cheesecake
- Key Lime Pie
Anyone traveling by RV can make reservations at the following 2 RV Resorts within about 20-25 minutes of the hotel:
- Pecan Park RV Resort, Phone: 904-751-6770
- Flamingo Lake RV Resort, Phone: 904-766-0672
- For those with retired ID cards, NAS Jacksonville and NAVSTA Mayport both have RV campgrounds and are both located about 30 minutes from the hotel.
Complete and submit the registration form by March 30, 2018
There are two ways to register and pay:
- Register by mail, pay by Check — click this link to view and download the registration form.
- Register online using the form below.